UDOT Calvin Rampton Building – Restroom Remodel – ID:
Bid Date: September 21, 2017
Bid Time: 11:00 PM
Location: 4501 South Constitution Blvd. Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
The project consists of remodeling restrooms in the basement, 1st ,2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the
existing Calvin Rampton Building.
• The work consists of selective demolition of the existing restroom walls, and components to allow for enlarged restrooms. New construction consists of new walls and components within the existing restroom areas and relocation of plumbing lines and new fixtures in the restrooms. New restroom partitions, and solid surface counters, new tile in the restrooms, new paint and Mechanical, Electrical, AV, and security electronic installations are also required.
• Note: There are currently 3 alternates that need to be priced out….see 012300-2 in specifications.
• Expected Construction Start……October 2017.
• Project Duration 150 Calendar Days.
• Note: Work will be done in phases and will require coordinated shut downs of select restrooms.
• Liquidated Damages for delays…..$750/calendar day
• A job walk will be available on September 6th at 10:00 AM should you want to attend.
1. Go to www.staceygc.com
2. Click on “Projects” on top ribbon
3. Click on “Public Plan Room” then click “I Agree”
4. Click on “UDOT Calvin Rampton Building – Restroom Remodel”
5. Click on “Plans, Specifications & Addenda”